Saturday 26 November 2011

Adore you Mum...

This LO was done n planned in less than 24 hours, It was a Challenge by Iris from Scrapping Studio n also at the same time me missing my mom. She left to India last Wednesday for a holiday...n my son  has been saying "nanni come" all the time...hmm cant wait for her to come back....Check out my LO while missing her and also trying some fun on the Sunday Sketch Challenge...Have Fun!!!
Me rushing off to KL to catch a movie n some Shopping!



The Sketch...
My Layout....

3 layers of my butterflies...mostly materials for this Layout were used from a Wedding Invitation Card....loved the card n used it on this LO instead of throwing it in the bin!!




Looking at this layout...I'm gonna start collecting all the wedding invitation cards now!!
Have fun!

Tata!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Jasmine on your new pretty in pink blog!!! Your pages are beautiful and the layout for mom is heartwarming with pretty details!!;)

    hugs
    jaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jazz...me very new in blogging....
    trying...:D

    ReplyDelete