Wednesday 16 November 2011

Xmas Cards 2011

Hi guys...getting my hands on blogging! not so good in it! but trying my best...Well basically im bz doing loads of stuff at the same time...my mum leaving to india on wednesday, n then im also bz packing for my Hard Rockk Penang Holiday this weekend.which starts tomorrow!!..and at the same time creating xmas card!! I taught i'd make them after i'm back from Penang, but mum is leaving to India n taking care of Pravjit n creating is difficult so i decided to make my cards in 1 day whick took me from 12am to 6am (only quiet time i have to myself!!) to finish my cards! n voila i'm done!!These are my cards...check out my facebook for more pics at vivjazzy@yahoo.com!!
Have fun!!
I shall b back on Jazzs Gifts next week!!










Please leave a comment,,,,,
bye

4 comments: