Tuesday 20 December 2011

My boy turned 2

Pravjit turned 2 on the 8th of December. What a lucky fella he is..we pampered him on his birthday by taking him out n got him basically everything that he pointed, especially all those rides @ Sunway Pyramid. Also got him a small cake to cut with my family at my mom's place in KL..It was just a small cake coz we had a small prayers n followed by a party for him on Sunday...So he basically had 2 cakes to enjoy that week......

Printed both the pics of him cutting his birthday cake..
& as i was impatiently waiting to do a layout for his 2nd birthday...at last i had the time to do it last weekend....

So below is my LO using Happy Day Theme from Simple Stories & some embellishments that i had in my stack!

Enjoy my LO & please leave a comment!


 


Created a Pocket to insert a tag ...
 

A week well spent!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jazz, love ur idea of the additional pockets! Totally cool and awesome choice of color combo! Thanks for playing along at Papier..:)))

    ReplyDelete