Tuesday 20 December 2011

Thank You LO for Hubby

Since its the end of 2011.....It's the best time for me to create a LO to thank my darling hubby for a wonderful 2011..., This year is the best year ever, as i was browsing through the net for ideas to create my sons baby book- I discovered SCRAP-BOOKING....how nice! n my darling hubby has been totally patient with me spending n spending buying this buying that....never finished stocking up with scrapbooking stuff....so here is a special layout just for him n also using the Amelia's Sunday Sketch from Scrapping studio to win a RAK. This is my first hands on the Calico Kit!

Have fun & leave a comment!




Also sharing another layout done for my younger sister....
Used Studio Calico's  December main kit for both these layouts...




Have fun TATA!

No comments:

Post a Comment