Wednesday 7 December 2011

Xmas project & mom's Bday card..

Hey guys, I've been quite busy lately as my mom is not around to help me with my darling baby, been busy with an Xmas wall deco project that I've planned to gift a friend. I was suppose to join a class with Amelia Khalik as i loved her Xmas wall deco. Unfortunately i will be busy from 18-24th December as hubby's going for a youth camp, n i will b baby sitting my son full time, so no class for me that week, n I'm also doing a small birthday prayers cum celebration for my son on the 12th December.His birthday is actually on the 8th December..so that mean busy from the 7th - 24th December...phew so i decided to make something like Amelia's wall deco, but obviously not as good as hers...but i liked mine too...
check out,
do leave a comment......


Mom's Bday Card
Xmas Paper Wreath

Hey guys...tomorrow im hoping for a fun filled day as its my Prince's 2nd Birthday!
Till then 

Tata!



No comments:

Post a Comment